- Opened new offices in Almaty, Kazakhstan and Chatham, the U.K.
- COENS Energy renamed COENS
- Opened new offices in Hong Kong and Houston.
- Opened new office in Singapore.
- COENS received their first global agreement from MODEC.
- COENS Energy forms a joint venture company with Clough Engineering of Australia to specialize in commissioning and completions work, named CloughCOENS.
- CloughCOENS wins first commissioning contract with Chevron Wheatstone.
- Established regional capabilities for Client services in Asia Pacific with 13 offices in 6 countries.
- Received award from the Small and Medium Business Administration & Venture Association for achieving sales in excess of 100 billion Won.
- COENS Energy merges with CS International Maritime Safety Training Center.
- Opened new office in Yangon, Myanmar.
- Received our first single source contract from Daewoo International.
- CS Total renamed COENS Energy.
- COENS Energy becomes the largest service and manpower provider to EPC projects in South Korea.
- International Trade Institute recognized COENS for developing trade in excess of US$ 50 Million and bestows upon them an Expert prize.
- Received a Master Service Agreement from ExxonMobil
- International Trade Institute recognized COENS for developing trade in excess of US$ 5 Million and bestows upon them an Expert prize.
- CS Air Total merged with CS Plus and became CS Total
- Opened branch office in Yuhzno, Sakhalin.
- Received first manpower contract in Sakhalin from Samsung Heavy Industry.
- CS Air Total merged with CS One and operated under the name CS Air Total
- Opened new offices in Shanghai, Dalian and Yantai, China.
- OK Total renamed to CS Air Total
- Formed an alliance with an international manpower company.
- Built the first Service Residence in Korea for foreign consultants.
- OK Total Services formed to support EPC projects in the Daewoo Shipping & Marine Enterprise Yard.
- OK Total Service received their first service contract from ConocoPhillips.
- CS Plus formed as a service company to support EPC projects in the Hyundai Heavy Industry Yard.
- CS Plus received their first Korean manpower contract from Royal Dutch Shell.
- CS One formed as a service company to support EPC projects in the Samsung Heavy Industry Yard.